Woman says she saved her daughter's choking dog Angus by performing Heimlich maneuver on him
A 48-year-old British woman took swift action when she realized her daughter's French bulldog Angus was choking.
During the incident, Louise Davies noticed that Angus was gagging and losing color in his face, according to reports.
She had recently completed a first-aid course and quickly put those lessons into action, performing the Heimlich maneuver on the pooch.
"I knew straight away that Angus must be choking," Davies told Metro News. "It was horrifying to see. I picked him up from behind and pulled into his belly."
She said she had to do that a few times before Angus started to breathe again.
Davies said Angus may have choked on a piece of couch cushion, which the dog chews on regularly.
Watch the video above to learn more about this story.